Atal Pension Yojana – Launched by the Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi, on 9 May 2015, about 7 years ago today, it is one of the many schemes of the Government of India, under which citizens who are 18 to 40 years of age can apply. After applying online under this scheme, the person has to deposit the premium amount i.e. installment till the age of 60, when your age is more than 60 years, then after that you will get the pension amount every month under this scheme. will be received in the bank account of Many types of plans have been made under the Atal Pension Yojana, if a person sucks a big plan by applying under this scheme, then after 60 years, the installment he gets every month will also be big.
Atal Pension Yojana – APY
If you also want to apply online under this scheme and want to take advantage of this scheme, then let us make you aware that you must have all the necessary documents, we have given information about them below in the article. To take advantage of this scheme, it is mandatory for the applicant to pay the premium amount every year, if a person does not deposit the installment amount after applying online under this scheme, then he will not get the benefit of this scheme after completion of 60 years. It can happen. After the completion of 60 years, the person who has applied online under this scheme will get a pension between ₹ 1000 to ₹ 5000.
- EPFO Portal
- YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status
- SSLC Result
- MP Board 5th Result 2022
- WB NMMS Result
- DNH Teacher Result
- JKBOSE 8th Result
- kerala sslc result
- Atal Pension Yojana
- Digital Health ID Card
- Rajasthan SSO Portal
Till the current financial year, more than 2.5 crore people have already applied under this scheme, as we mentioned above that this scheme was started in 2015 and now it is 2022. Crores of people have joined to take advantage of this scheme, if you also want to take advantage of this scheme, you will have to apply online for this scheme. If your age is between 18 years and 25 years, then this scheme is most important for you because if you apply online under this scheme, then you will deposit the installment under this scheme for about 35 to 42 years. Thus, you will be able to deposit a large installment in this scheme, when the amount deposited by you is large, then it is a matter of interest that you will get more pension as a benefit of this scheme.
The Government of India has just launched this scheme to give pension to those persons who work in the organized sector, if they apply under this scheme and keep paying the installment amount till the completion of 60 years, then they will get 60 years of age. As a benefit of this scheme, a pension of ₹ 1000 to ₹ 5000 will be received in the year. To take advantage of the Anjali scheme, the person has to make continuous deposits from the date of application till he is a year old, if the installment is missed in the middle, then in that case the person is not eligible to take advantage of that scheme. Is.
To apply online in Atal Pension Yojana 2022, you must have the following eligibility criteria.
- It is mandatory for a person to be a citizen of India to take advantage of Atal Pension Yojana.
- In Atal Pension, only persons of 18 to 40 years can take advantage of this scheme by applying online.
- The person applying must have all the necessary documents such as Aadhar Card Voter ID Card, PAN Card, Mobile Number, etc.
- It is also mandatory for a person to have a bank account to avail the benefits of Atal Pension Yojana.
How to apply for Atal Pension Yojana? – Atal Pension Yojana Online Application
To apply in Atal Pension Yojana, you cannot apply online by yourself, you have to go to any of your nearest bank for this, we have written the whole process below, you read it and information about applying in Atal Pension Yojana get receive.
- To apply for Atal Pension Yojana, first you have to go to any nearest bank.
- After going to the bank, you will have to meet the bank employee who gives information to the people regarding the Atal Pension Yojana and helps them to join this scheme.
- After meeting the bank employee, you should first get more information about this scheme from that employee and then after that you take an application form from there.
- Get that application form or fill it yourself correctly with black paint and then submit your application form to apply in this scheme by attaching the necessary documents with it.
Under this scheme, you will get the information about how much money you will have to deposit every year after going to the bank.