class 10th term 1 result – CBSE Class 10th result – CBSE 10th Term-1 Result 2021-2022 expected to release in January 2022 on official website of CBSE i.e. @ cbse.gov.in. The Central Board of Secondary Education has previously conducted the Class 10th Class-I Exam for Main Subjects on the scheduled date. The candidates who have appeared for the CBSE 10th Term-1 Exam will be able to check their CBSE 10th Result 2022 Term 1 by visiting the official website of Central Board of Secondary Education. Read this post completely to get complete information on how to download or check CBSE Term-1 Result 2021-22.
CBSE 10th Result 2022
The Central Board of Secondary Education had conducted the Class X examination from 30 November 2021 to 11 December 2021 at different examination centers across the country, the same Central Board of Secondary Education is going to declare the result on its official website. The result will be declared in the third or fourth week of January 2022 on the official website.
Candidates who have appeared in the Central Board of Secondary Education Term-1 10th Examination are waiting for the result, many of the candidates have also searched the answer key of various subjects exam.
- प्रधानमंत्री नरेन्द्र मोदी योजना 2022 | PM Modi Yojana 2022 | सरकारी योजना सूची
- Kisan Tractor Yojana 2022 : प्रधानमंत्री किसान ट्रैक्टर योजना (सच या झूठ)
- IPL Schedule 2022 | Match Dates & Fixtures, Teams | IPL 2022 Schedule
- CBSE Class 10th result 2022 Term 1 Release Date & Link
CBSE has not yet made any announcement for the academic year 2021-2022 Term-1 10th Exam Result. We will update the official result date of CBSE 10th Term-1 Result 2021-2022 when it will be officially declared by the Central Board of Secondary Education.
|Examination Conducting Body||Central Board of Secondary|
|Examination Date||30 November 2021 – 11 December 2021|
|CBSE 10th Term-1 Result 2021-2022 Date||January 2022 (Expected)|
CBSE Term-1 10th examinations were scheduled on 30 November 2021 (Tuesday), 02 December 2021 (Thursday), 03 December 2021 (Friday), 04 December 2021 (Saturday), 08 December 2021 (Wednesday) on these due dates respectively Was. ), 09 December 2021 (Thursday) and 11 December 2021 (Saturday); Between 11:30 am to 01:00 pm.
Now we will know how you can download and check CBSE 10th Term-1 Result 2021-2022 in your mobile.
How to download and check CBSE 10th Term-1 Result 2021-2022?
In order to download or check the Central Board of Secondary Education 10th Result 2022 Term 1, you can check the result through the information given below. Below you have been given all the information step by step.
- To download or check CBSE 10th Term-1 Result 2021-2022, first of all you have to visit the official website of CBSE i.e. cbse.gov.in.
- After going to the official website of the Central Board of Secondary, you will get to see the option of result / result, click on this option.
- After choosing the above mentioned options you will be redirected to the next webpage, where you will see the option “Central Board 10th Term-1 Result 2022”, click on that option.
- After the option, you will be redirected to a page where you will have to enter the roll number, school number and date of birth of the candidates, fill all the required information and click on the button of “SUBMIT”.
- After clicking on the button of Submit Your CBSE 10th Result 2022 for Term 1, the result will appear in front of you which is also downloadable, if you want to download and print the result, then you can get your result.
- class 10th term 1 result
Note: On the basis of the above given steps, you will be able to download and check the Central Board of Secondary Education 10th Term-1 Result only after checking the result.
We hope that after reading this post you must have got the complete information about how to download and view the Central Board of Secondary Education 10th Term-1 Result 2022. Even after reading this post, if you have any query or problem related to downloading and watching CBSE 10th, then you can tell your problem by commenting below. We will try to answer all your questions and concerns promptly.