The complete information on Digital Health ID Card will be accessible to you in our article of today. We will inform you of what benefits that you can enjoy with the ID card. Additionally, we will inform you how to apply to get it. Make sure to read the article until the very end. Don’t be forgetting to save our site to receive the most recent updates first. Health ID Card Download
What Is Digital Health ID Card Download
healthid.ndhm.gov.in – The full title of the scheme can be described as Digital Health Card. It is integrated with Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission. You can also create this ID by using an Aadhar card or your driving licence. The primary reason for this is to allow you to enjoy the benefits of all health plans of the government with just one ID. Through this website you are able to save your health information and create a the personal health history of your family.
The portal was launched on the 27th of September, 2021. It was launched by Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. It is easy to register on the internet by visiting this website. Medical records also are being digitalized via this. With the Digital Health Card, you can keep your health records secure with only one card. It is possible to erase the records for any medical record any point through this website.
- YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status
- SSLC Result
- MP Board 5th Result 2022
- WB NMMS Result
- DNH Teacher Result
- JKBOSE 8th Result
- kerala sslc result
- Rajasthan SSO Portal
Documents Required for Digital Health ID Card
If you are applying, be aware that you’ll be required to submit certain documents. We want to explain what documents you need to provide are as follows:The documents you need to submit are as follows:
- Aadhar card
- Record of DOB
- Driving licence
- Mobile number
Numerous benefits are available to you with this ID card. It includes the following:
- By doing this, you are able to provide your health details with any doctor and seek assistance.
- As an ID card, only you be able to access your health records and you are only able to share it in the way you’d like.
- OTP is a must when visiting any health center.
- It is possible to save of your diagnostic reports, diagnoses, etc. simply by using your 14-digit health ID.
How can I apply for an Digital Health ID Card?
- The first step is to must visit the website of official.The link you are looking for is healthid.ndhm.gov.in
- After that, click “Digital Health Card” (ABHA Account) or Digital Health Card Account’ on the homepage.
- Once you’ve done that, you’ll need click on Aadhar Card or Driver’s License.
- The next page will open right in the front of you.
- In this case, you must complete all the necessary details such as your address, name and mobile number OTP and so on.
- Make sure to click submit after you have completed your form.
- After that, you will receive a the 14-digit health card ID.
If you’re looking to learn more regarding Digital Health ID Card, please feel free to contact us via the comments section. Our team will be sure to reply in the shortest time possible.
Some Frequently Asked Questions
Ques. What is the level at which this scheme arranged?
Ans. This scheme was formulated on a national scale.
Ques. Do I have to apply to this scheme offline as well?
Ans. No, you are not able to apply offline for this scheme.
Ques. Digital health cards have been released by?
Ans. It was announced in the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare on September 27, 2021.
Ques. What number of digit IDs are offered by this?
Ans. 14 Digit ID is given to you to use the Digital Health Card.
Ques. What is the URL to the website that is official?
Ans. The link to the official website to apply is- www.healthid.ndhm.gov.in