WBP Recruitment 2022 – The West Bengal Police Housing & Infrastructure Development Corporation of India Limited (WB Police) has issued an advertisement to fill Sub Assistant Engineers within the organisation. Indian citizens can apply for these positions. Candidates who have worked as sub-assistant engineers will be preferred. Check out the article for the complete details about WBP Recruitment 2022.
WBP Recruitment 2022
The eligible Indian Nationals may apply online for the WB Police Recruitment 2022 positions between 18 May until the 03th of June in 2022. Additional information, including the minimum age, educational qualifications, the selection process, and the application process are listed below. The WB police Recruitment 2022 can be applied to those who have completed their degree in a wide range of streams or fields.
For the WB Police Police Recruitment of 2022, candidates who are selected for the positions as Sub Assistant Engineer (Civil) and Sub Assistant Engineer (Electrical) will receive the monthly salary of 20000 rupees in accordance with the official announcement. Candidates for these posts will be selected based on an exam that is written along with an interview.
- PSEB 12th Result 2022 Download Term 1 & 2 Result, pseb.ac.in
- SSC Phase 10 Recruitment 2022 Apply Online Notification, Vacancy
- Indian Bank Security Guard Result 2022 | Download Merit List & Cut Off
- SHSB Lab Technician Result 2022 Download Merit List & Cut Off
- SIDBI Grade A Result 2022 Assistant Manager | Download Merit List & Cut Off
- NBCC JE Result 2022 | Download Merit List & Cut Off, nbccindia.com
- BPSC 67th Result 2022 Download Merit list & Prelims Answer key, Cut off
- WBCS Admit Card 2022 | Download Hall Ticket wbpsc.gov.in
- UP Polytechnic Admit Card 2022 | Download JEECUP Hall Ticket
- PSSSB Forest Guard Recruitment 2022 Apply Online Notification, Vacancy
- WBSETCL Result 2022 Download JE Merit List & Cut Off, wbsetcl.in
- DTE Karnataka Diploma Result 2022 Download Result, dtek.karnataka.gov.in
- MNS Recruitment
WBP Sub Assistant Engineer Posts
The West Bengal Police Housing & Infrastructure Development Corporation has released a notice for posts of Sub Assistant Engineer in Electrical and Civil disciplines. The Recruitment contains detailed information about the advertisement on the official site, www.wbphidcl.com. The official PDF notification doesn’t provide the exact number of positions that are available.
If you’re in search of an opportunity in the defense or police sector, you’ve arrived at the right spot. Candidates who are selected will be hired on a contract-based basis. Candidates can download details on the hiring process, such as qualifications required for admission, eligibility criteria age limit, open positions posts, names of the post and pay scales and job location and application fee, as well as important information and the application procedure by clicking on the links below.
West Bengal Police Recruitment 2022 – Qualifications Required
Civil engineering/engineering from a recognized college is required for recruitment to these West Bengal Police positions. Engineering /Electrical Engineering A three-year degree of electronics or electronics engineering necessary.
In addition the minimum age requirement for the job of Sub Assistant Engineer is 21 years old with an upper age limit of 40 years old. Candidates should refer to the official announcement for more details regarding qualifications for educational qualification and restrictions on age.
How To Apply for West Bengal Police Recruitment 2022
From 18.05.2022 through 03.06.2022 The interested and eligible applicants are able to apply online for the most recent West Bengal Police Recruitment 2022 for Sub Assistant Engineer positions. Follow the steps below to know more about the application procedure in more detail:
- Go to the official West Bengal Police Department’s site.
- Locate and click on the “Recruitment> Career and Advertisement Click the link. You can also download the official announcement from the link below.
- Check the official announcements carefully and make sure you are eligible.
- Please click the below link for the official online application and Registration.
- Complete all of the information required.
- Upload all necessary documents with the appropriate format and size that is specified.
- Then, make sure your inputs are precise and exact before you submit it.
- If asked, make the payment in the notified method. If not you can proceed with the following step.
- Send in your application and save a copy to refer to later.
WBP 2022 Recruitment Exam Important Points
- All applicants who apply for the post sub assistant engineer (Civil/Electrical) must pass an examination in the process of shortlisting.
- Exams will be conducted at various exam centers in West Bengal.
- On the basis of the amount of applications that are submitted as well as their academic achievements, applicants will be shortlisted for test.
- The results of the screening test will be factored into the final interview/personality test.
- Candidates who are shortlisted in the test will be invited to attend a Viva-Voce.
- A final merits list of candidates is prepared by analyzing their written tests and interview performance.
- If more than one candidate have the same score in the test. Then the shortlisting of them will be determined by the degree of seniority of the candidates’ birth dates.