Rajasthan SSO Portal ID Registration 2022 at sso.rajasthan.gov.in How do you complete SSO Identification Rajasthan Scheme Registration – Government of Rajasthan launched Rajasthan SSO Portal in 2013. The motive behind the creation of the portal was to offer a variety of government services. The citizens of Rajasthan through a single portal.
The official name for SSO refers to Single Sign-on. Rajasthan SSO ID is used to use different services offered by the Rajasthan state government and to fill the application forms online. This page will find all the details regarding Rajasthan SSO Portal and what is the Rajasthan SSO identification procedure and what are the benefits of SSO ID, etc.
Therefore, read this article and if, after reading this post you have any questions or concerns concerning Rajasthan SSO Portal Login or other issues send us a message using the comment box at the bottom on this webpage. Rajasthan SSO Portal was launched by The Rajasthan State Government for the purpose of offer online services to residents of Rajasthan.
- YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status
- SSLC Result
- MP Board 5th Result 2022
- WB NMMS Result
- DNH Teacher Result
- JKBOSE 8th Result
- kerala sslc result
- Atal Pension Yojana
- Digital Health ID Card
- Rajasthan SSO Portal
- 1 Rajasthan Single Sign-on Portal Registration and Login
- 2 How to do Rajasthan SSO ID Registration?
- 2.1 how do you reset your sso ID password if you have forgotten your password
- 2.2 Methods for resetting passwords using the SMS service
- 2.3 Share this:
Rajasthan Single Sign-on Portal Registration and Login
Through the Rajasthan SSO Portal You can gain access to hundreds of websites from different state government departments in Rajasthan. If you wish to apply for a job in the state of Rajasthan you need to have a Rajasthan SSO ID along with a password. Visit this site Rajasthan Single Sign-on portal at sso.rajasthan.gov.in to create your Rajasthan SSO ID and Password .
Uses of Rajasthan SSO Portal
With the Rajasthan Single Sign-on Portal you can use the internet to access services offered by numerous state department of government. The benefits of the Raj SSO Portal are mentioned below:
- Applications for jobs in the Government: If you want to apply for a government position in the state of Rajasthan you need to be able to access your Rajasthan SSO ID as well as password.
- bill payment: You can make payment on your bill using SSO IDs such as water bill, electricity bill, mobile bill etc.
- Submission of an online applications With the help of Rajasthan SSO ID You can make an online for various applications like applying for admission into universities or seeking RTI or any other license etc.
- Many services in one location with the same password and ID: You can avail different state government services offered in Rajasthan such as e-Mitra, Bhamashah Card service Rajasthan job service, and many more.
Rajasthan SSO ID Registration Eligibility & Required Documents
You are eligible to make an application the application for Rajasthan SSO Identification If you meet the following criteria for eligibility :
- The applicant must reside in Rajasthan with a valid address.
- Candidates are entrepreneurs or active with Industry Industry in Rajasthan.
- It is an applicant who works for a government employee from Rajasthan.
Documents Required for Rajasthan SSO ID
- Adhaar Card, Bhamashah ID Card
- For Business Applicants and Industry Industries – BRN Number
- SIPF ID for employees of the government
- Login to Google Account or Facebook login details for your Facebook account
How to do Rajasthan SSO ID Registration?
There are generally three options for applicants i.e. registration under Citizen, the Government Employee, or Industry. We will explain what to do in the Rajasthan SSO Identification Registration procedure for all three choices. Also, make sure you go through the steps below carefully:
You will need to input your mobile phone number that will be registered on the Rajasthan SSO portal for further communications.
Rajasthan SSO ID Registration Process for Citizens
- Go to for the Rajasthan SSO Portal i.e. sso.rajasthan.gov.in
- Select Registration and choose the Citizen option .
- Then, you have the option of selecting your preferred option. Aadhar ID as well as Bhamashah ID in case you reside in Rajasthan state, and Google ID for any other applicants.
- Follow each step and you’ll easily get your SSO ID and Password.
Raj SSO ID Registration Process for Udhyog
- After going to the Rajasthan SSO Portal, select the link Registration and then Industry. .
- Enter your BRN number.
- Then, follow the steps in a simple manner and you’ll successfully create the Raj SSO ID and Password.
Rajasthan SSO ID for Government Employees
- Open Rajasthan SSO Portal.
- Select the link to register.
- Choose the option Federal Employee .
- Select SIPF hyperlink.
- Enter the SIPF code and your password.
- Follow the easy steps step by step and you will receive your SSO Identification will soon be created.
how do you reset your sso ID password if you have forgotten your password
- Open Rajasthan SSO Portal i.e. sso.rajasthan.gov.in
- Click Login and then select the link that says I did not remember my password.
- Then, select from three choices i.e. Mobile, E-mail, or Aadhaar ID.
- Input the information for the option you have selected.
- Fill in the information and you will be sent An OTP on your ID or mobile phone number.
- You can enter the OTP and you’ll be in a position to reset your password.
Methods for resetting passwords using the SMS service
You can send the text message from the phone number that you have registered to 9223166166 entering RJS SSO PASSWORD . This way it is possible to reset your Rajasthan SSO password. To use this service, it’s essential that you log on to your SSO Portal at least one time from the 7th of September, 2018.